Curanail 5% Medicated Anti-Fungal Nail Treatment is a medicated nail lacquer used in the treatment of mild cases of distal and lateral subungual onychomycoses caused by dermatophytes, yeasts and moulds limited to either one or two nails maximum.
For treatment of more than two nails, please consult your doctor.
- For external use only.
- Not suitable for use in children or adolescents under the age of 18 years of age.
Apply the Curanail medicated lacquer to the prepared affected nails once a week
To apply the nail lacquer, comply carefully with the following recommendations:
1. Before the first application clean the nails thoroughly and remove any varnish or nail polish, then using a nail file, file down the surface of the nail taking particular care to file the affected nail surface
2. Clean and degrease the nails using the include cleaning swabs.
3. Apply the nail lacquer to the whole surface of the nail using one of the reusable applicators, taking care to clean the applicator using a cleaning swab in between each application and before replacing the applicator in the bottle to avoid cross-contamination between nails or contamination of lacquer in the bottle.
This process should be repeated once a week on the same day each week without interruption until the treated nails begin to regenerate and the affected nails are cured. This period may take up to 12 months depending on the location and the extent of infection as thus it is important to maintain treatment even if there is no immediate visible improvement. However, if the nails are being treated consistently for a 3 month period with no visible improvement, you should consult with your doctor.
- Please read the enclosed package leaflet carefully before use
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- If symptoms persist or worsen, please stop this medication and consult with your doctor immediately
Each 3mL bottle of Curanail 5% Medicated Anti-Fungal Nail Treatment contains 0.15g Amorolfine in total.