Echinaforce forte Cold and Flu tablets are a licensed traditional herbal remedy for colds and flu. It helps the body fight the symptoms of these infections by supporting the immune system, helping to maintain the body's resistance.Echinaforce® Forte is ideal for those looking for a high strength echinacea with more convenient dosage.
How to Use
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Take 1 tablet two to three times daily.
Echinaforce® Forte is not suitable for children under 12 because of its high strength formulation.
Do not use if you are allergic to Echinacea, other members of the daisy family or any of the other ingredients.
Although the data available suggests that use of Echinacea during pregnancy does not lead to any adverse effects, taking the herb during this time of life is not recommended. Similarly, use of Echinacea during breastfeeding is not recommended.
Each 750mg tablet contains 1,140mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench herb (1:12) and 60mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench root (1:11).
Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v. The other ingredients used for the tablet are lactose, pregelatinised starch, magnesium stearate and soya polysaccharide.
- Read leaflet before use.
- This product is not suitable for children under 12.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Echinacea, other members of the daisy (Asteraceae/ Compositae) family or any of the other ingredients.
- For oral short-term use only.
- See your doctor if your symptoms worsen or persist after you have taken Echinaforce for 10 days.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Use within 4 months of opening.