Description With Multivitamins and Prebiotic
- Berry flavoured powder
- Scoop included
- 5 billion Lab4 friendly bacteria per two scoops
- Also contains multivitamins and prebiotic fibre
- The only friendly bacteria with 100% NRV of all 13 essential vitamins specifically developed for toddlers
How to Use
Add two heaped scoops per day (2g) to milk, juice or yoghurt or sprinkle onto cereal or other cold food.
Increase up to four heaped scoops to provide the level of Lab4b friendly bacteria used in the Swansea Baby Study. This level will also provide twice the NRV level of all essential vitamins.
- Store in a cool, dry place – does not require refrigeration
- Suitable during pregnancy
- Always take alongside food
- Take daily for best results
Galactooligosaccharides (GOS from Milk), Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Potato Maltodextrin, Mixed Berry Powder (Strawberry, Elderberry, Blackcurrant, Bilberry, Blackberry), Ascorbic Acid, Corn Maltodextrin, Microorganisms (Lactobacillus salivarius CUL61, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis CUL34, Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL20, Lactobacillus paracasei CUL08), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Corn Starch, Nicotinamide, Acid (Citric Acid), Calcium Pantothenate, Acacia Gum, Natural Flavour (Strawberry), Modified Corn Starch, Dicalcium Phosphate, Corn Dextrin, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Monoglyceride, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Antioxidants (DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Sunflower Oil, Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Sucrose, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1 (Phylloquinone), Biotin, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Allergen information – contains milk
Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Allergen information – contains milk.
- Do not exceed recommended intake.
- Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking supplements.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.