Here at Rosscarberypharmacy.ie we hope that you will be fully satisfied with any purchases you make our website. However, in the event that the goods purchased do not meet your requirements or if a mistake has been made in your order please be assured that we will do our best to resolve the situation for you.
Please read the returns policy below before making your purchase on our website.
- Please review your items immediately upon receipt of your order from rosscarberypharmacy.ie
If you have decided that you would like to make a return you must first contact us by e-mail or on the contact us page of rosscarberypharmacy.ie within 3 days of receipt of the goods from us.
Having e-mailed us of your intention to return the item(s), you have a further 7 working days for the item(s) being returned to reach our store in order to get a full refund for the item(s) being returned. Goods returned to our store after 7 days and up to 28 days after the e-mail informing us of your intention to return the item(s) will be issued a credit note to the value of the goods returned.
- The purchaser is liable to pay for any shipping/postage costs incurred for returning the goods to our store, rosscarberypharmacy.ie does not accept any liability for these charges.
- Goods being returned to us must be delivered to Rosscarbery Pharmacy, West Square, Rosscarbery, Co.Cork
- A copy of the original order must accompany your return so as to identify your order and allow for timely processing of your return. No refund/exchange of goods will be given without a receipt, copy of original order or other proof of purchase.
- Once your good for return arrive back in store one of our staff members will review your returned goods and then carry out the refund process. A staff member will contact you if any issues arise at this point.
- Refunds will be made to the same debit/credit card used to make the purchase on rosscarberypharmacy.ie and it will not include any postage/shipping paid as this is non-refundable unless rosscarberypharmacy.ie has made an error in your order.
- If there is a mistake with the order that is the fault of rosscarberypharmacy.ie, please contact us immediately by e-mail giving the reference number of your order and details of the mistake and a member of our staff will be in touch to sort it out for you.
- Any items being returned must be returned in their original packaging, unused and undamaged in order to qualify for refund or credit note.
- Please package your items for return adequately to ensure their safe delivery to our store as unfortunately we cannot refund items damaged during return transit due to inadequate packaging.
- Rosscarberypharmacy.ie will not accept any liability for the loss of any goods returned for credit, we recommend that you use a tracked form of delivery for your return.
For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns of certain items e.g. Earings for pierced ears, incontinence wear, gloves etc.
If there is a mistake with the order that is the fault of rosscarberypharmacy.ie, please contact us immediately by e-mail giving the reference number of your order and details of the mistake and a member of our staff will be in touch to sort it out for you.
- Orders returned by An Post as not picked up, will be refunded the cost of the goods only, not the shipping and the customer will be notified by e-mail that the order has been cancelled. In this case, if the customer still requires the goods they will need to re-order them.
Changing/Cancelling orders: Unfortunately, once your order has been placed it is not possible in most cases to make changes to it. If you require to change or cancel your order, please contact us immediately either via email or by phone on (023)8848127 from 9.30am to 6pm Mon-Fri and from 9.30am to 5pm on Saturdays. If your order has already been dispatched, then Rosscarbery Pharmacy can no longer change or cancel your order and you will need to follow the Returns Policy above