Blephaclean is for the daily hygiene of eyelids especially:
How to Use
- When you have you have sensitive skin, eyelids or eyes,
- When you need to remove dust, pollen and discharge your eyelids (due to allergy or infection),
- When you have inflammation or infection of the eyelids (blepharitis, Meibomian gland dysfunction, stye, chalazion, dry eye etc),
- Before and after surgery, based on the advice from your doctor, optometrist or ophthalmologist.
Use Blephaclean wipes as directed, usually once or twice a day.
- Simply remove wipe from sachet and gently wipe along the lower inner eyelid, the upper and lower eyelids and lash area.
- Where necessary, remove any accumulated oily debris and crusted matter from the eyelid and lash area.
- There is no need to rinse afterwards. Repeat for the other eye using a new wipe.
Suitable for adults and children over 3 months old. Always read the product information before use.
Aqua, peg-8, poloxamer 184, polysorbate 20, capryloyl glycine, propylene glycol, peg-6, caprylic, sodium hyaluronate, dipotassium phosphate, alcohol, sodium hydroxide, potassium phosphate, centella asiatica, iris florentina, zinc sulphate and retinyl palmitate.
- For external use only.
- Store between 8°C and 25°C.
- In the interests of patients who exhibit sensitivity to unnecessary additives, Blephaclean Wipes are formulated without the use of preservatives or perfumes.
- Please read all product packaging and labels prior to use.