Calpol Infant 2+ Months Oral Suspension with Dosing Syringe (Strawberry)
I confirm that I am over 18 years of age in order to purchase this product. I am aware that this medicine should be used in accordance with recommendations for use as stated on product packaging and I confirm I am purchasing it for that use. I agree to be contacted by a Pharmacist should he/she have any questions in relation to this purchase.
Calpol Infant 2+ Months Oral Suspension 120mg/5ml is used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain and to relieve symptoms of colds and flu. It is also used to lower a high temperature (fever), including fever following a child’s immunisation. This strawberry flavoured oral suspension is a pleasant tasting medicine making it easier for children to swallow and the dosing syringe means it can be administered with ease.
Contains Paracetamol. Do not give with any other paracetamol containing products.
How to Use
For oral use only.
Always use the syringe supplied with the pack.
For post-vaccination fever or pain for babies aged between 2 and 3 months
2.5ml If necessary, after 4 – 6 hours, give a second 2.5ml dose.
• Do not give to babies less than 2 months of age.
• Do not give more than 2 doses unless advised otherwise by your doctor or nurse.
• Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
• If further doses are needed, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
• Shake the bottle for at least 10 seconds before use.
How Often (in 24 hours)
7.5ml (5ml + 2.5ml)
10ml (5ml + 5ml)
• Do not give more than 4 doses in any 24 hour period
• Leave at least 4 hours between doses
• Do not give this medicine to your child for more than 3 days without speaking to your doctor or pharmacist
Please read the enclosed package leaflet carefully before use
If symptoms persist consult your doctor
Do not exceed the stated dose
Each 5ml of Calpol 2+ Months Oral Suspension contains 120mg of paracetamol.