Floradix Tablets contain organic iron (II) from ferrous gluconate, vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Iron contributes to normal red blood cell formation (supported by the vitamins B6 and B12) and haemoglobin formation. In addition, folate (folic acid) contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Furthermore, vitamin C increases iron absorption.
How to Use
Floradix Tablets contain iron from ferrous gluconate which is a particularly absorbable form.
Floradix Tablets are easy to take and help safeguard the balance of iron, vitamins B1, B2, niacin, B6, B12, C and folic acid.
Floradix Tablets contain extracts of selected herbs and rosehip.
Floradix Tablets are gluten free and suitable for vegetarians.
Floradix Tablets are suitable for women including those planning to conceive, expectant and lactating mothers, children, adolescents, the elderly, convalescents, vegetarians and those with an active lifestyle.
To maximise the iron absorption, take Floradix tablets on an empty stomach, approx. 30 minutes or more before a meal or 2 hours after.Adults and children over 12 years:
1 tablet, twice daily. 30 mins before a meal, with liquid.Children 3–12 years:
1 tablet daily.
Allergies include: Contains yeast and maize.
||Per daily adult dosage (2 tablets)
||RDA* per daily dosage (2 tabs)
||8 mg NE
- Food supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
- Seek medical advice from a qualified health care professional before you start taking any dietary supplements, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are currently taking medication of any kind.
- Always read the product directions before use and do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Food supplements should not be taken as an alternative to a balanced diet.
- Keep out of reach of children.