Infacol Drops Effective Colic Relief 0m+ effectively relieves the distress and discomfort of wind and griping pain. It’s completely normal for babies to cry now and again, but if your baby cries inconsolably, then they could be suffering from infant colic.
How to Use
The normal dose is one dropper full (0.5ml) given before each feed.
1. Shake bottle.
2. Draw up one dropper full by squeezing the rubber bulb twice. Wipe any excess into the bottle.
3. To administer squeeze the bulb and release Infacol onto the back of the baby's tongue.
Infacol has a progressive effect, which means that it should be given to baby for several days to achieve the best results. If baby’s colic hasn’t improved after three to four days you can increase the dosage to two droppers full (1ml).
Simeticone 40mg per 1ml Oral Suspension,
Also contains: Purified Water, Hypromellose, Orange Flavour, Saccharin Sodium, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (E218) and Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (E216).
- If symptoms do not improve, seek medical advice.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Once opened use within 28 days.
- Do not store above 25°C