Food supplement containing vitamins, minerals and carotenoids (vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, selenium, lutein, zeaxanthin). Zinc contributes to the maintenance ofnormal vision. Vitamin C, Vitamin E, zinc and Selenium contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
How to Take:
Adults: Take 1 to 2 tablets per day during meals. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Bulking agent: cellulose; vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid); microencapsulated lutein and zeaxanthin esters from marigold (Tagetes ercta L.) flowers; glazing agent: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose; vitamin E (DL-alphatocopheryl acetate); selenium (selenium enriched yeast); maltodextrin; modified starch; zinc oxide (zinc); anti-caking agents: silicone dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids; colour: titanium dioxide; glazing agent: fatty acids; colours: riboflavin, iron oxides and hydroxides.
- This is a food supplement for adults only.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your doctor before taking this product.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any ingredient in this product.
- Please read any packaging or leaflets that accompanies this products.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.