Relieves symptoms associated with: Chickenpox.
- Instant itch relief.
- Direct cooling and soothing effect.
- Helps to prevent scarring which may be caused by scratching.
- Contains natural ingredients.
How to Use:
Apply at least three times daily or whenever relief is desired. Poxclin Cool Mousse is especially suitable for larger areas and is absorbed rapidly by the skin. For added cooling relief store Poxclin Cool Mousse in the fridge. For external use on the skin only.
Store at room temperature and store in a cool, dry place.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Extract
Betaine, Laureth-9, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Cocopolyglucose Tartrate, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin
Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower / Leaf Stem Extract
Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate Aqua, Contains Galactoarabinan Polyglucoronic Acid Crosspolymer (2QR)
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Should the Poxclin Cool Mousse enter the eyes, wash the eyes with plenty of clean water. Should an irritation persist, seek advice from your general practitioner.
- Consult a general practitioner if the child develops a fever, the rash spreads to the eyes, the skin around the spots becomes swollen, painful or very red. Avoid administering aspirin to children suffering from chickenpox.