Preparation H Clear Gel is a medicated gel used in the topical treatment of piles and haemorrhoids. This product works by moisturizing the affected area, as well as relieving and soothing symptoms associated with piles such as itchy and dry skin. The gel is quickly absorbed into the skin, resulting in fast relief of the symptoms and rapid reduction in the swelling.
- For external use only.
- Not suitable for use in children under 12 years of age.
Apply to the affected external anal area after each bowel movement and whenever you feel dryness and itching in the anal region. Clean application nozzle after each use.
If skin irritation occurs while using this product, please stop use and consult with your doctor.
- Please read the enclosed package leaflet carefully before use
- Do not use on broken or infected skin unless directed by your doctor.
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- If symptoms persist or worsen, please stop this medication and consult with your doctor immediately
Hamamelis Virginiana Distillate, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Hydroxethylcellulose, Sodiu, Citrate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Citric Acid.