Pregnacare Breast-Feeding is specially formulated to help support the nutritional requirements of new mothers throughout the postnatal period and while breast-feeding. During this time a healthy, varied diet is vital for new mothers, to help produce nutritious breast mill and maintain their own health and well-being.
How to use
IngredientsPregnacare TabletsAllergies advice: Includes Soya Nutritional Information:
Suitable for adults.
Two Pregnacare Breast-Feeding tablets per day, plus one (1) omega-3 capsule per day.
Swallow each with water or a cold drink and take with a main meal.
Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach. Can be started at any point after childbirth, and used for as long as required during and after breast-feeding
||Av. per 2 tablets
% EC NRV†
|Vitamin D (as D3 400 IU)
||20 mg a-TE
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)
||20 mg NE
|Betacarotene (Natural source)
Omega-3 DHA Capsules
Omega-3 Fish Oil (Docosahexaenoic Acid Concentrate) (from Fish
), Capsule Shell: Pharmaceutical Grade Gelatin, Glycerine & Natural Flavour Lemon Oil.Allergy advice
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.Nutritional Information
||% EC NRV†
|Omega 3 Fish Oil
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)
†NRV - Nutrient Reference Value, µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units
- As with other food supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies. Contains high purity fish oil.
- As Pregnacare® contains vitamin K, if you are taking oral anticoagulants (e.g warfarin) do not take Pregnacare® except on the advice of a doctor. Vitamin K is not known to specifically interact with the action of aspirin or heparin.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.